SQL*Plus 3.3: External Authentification ?

From: Naam Voornaam <voornaam.naam_at_electrabel.be>
Date: 1998/02/05

[Quoted] Hi All,

[Quoted] I defined a user with external authentication... So, when I connect to the DB my NT-userid and password are used to validate the request. This works fine when I use tools like PowerBuilder, SQL Navigator, ...
When I use SQL*Plus 3.3 though, I cannot connect without entering a userid and password. Ho do I make SQL*Plus connect using external authentification ???

All help appreciated

Please mail me: johan.deryckere_at_case-consult.com

PS: I ordered the Doc.Set 'chez Oracle', but I haven't received it yet... Received on Thu Feb 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message