Re: Database Access via WWW

From: John Russell <jbr_at_johnruss.com>
Date: 1998/02/05

Oracle's Webserver will allow you to edit the contents of a database over the web. The Designer/2000 tools can help you do this. Alternatively you can use webforms - Developer/2000 forms executed by a Java 1.1.2 runtime program. Requires an appletviewer. Either Forms 4.5.1.5 or 5.0 will allow you to do this. Cheers.