Re: [Q] The methods to attack Oracle WebServer..

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1998/02/04

floran_at_mail.pcs016.co.kr wrote in message <886558440.1537802241_at_dejanews.com>...

<snipped>
>I want to check if there are some security holes in this Web server.
>But I don't know the method. If you know, please send me a mail...

Seems to me to be a request from another lame wanna-be hacker that knows shit about security and how to test a server for possible security holes.

This really pisses me off [he says in his best Duke Nukem voice].

If any of you are serious about security, there are websites and e-mail list groups dedicated to it. Anyway, security holes in web servers and cgi's are well known in both the security and hacker communities and most of these holes have been patched (by real sysadmins anyway).

To you lame wanne-be hackers, go and play in alt.hackers instead with your stupid "me-too" messages looking for adult passwords to sex sites...

Billy Received on Wed Feb 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message