Re: Forms 3.0 and referencing procedures in other forms

From: Dean Cox <dean_at_mindless.com>
Date: 1998/02/03

Hi Brian.

First of all you will need to save SOQOLIB to the database under the SAISPRD schema if its not already there. If it is then you might need to grant access to this form (form-security under action menu) so other users can access it. Then when you want to copy/reference objects the owner will be the schema name (you might need to use ops$schema) and the application is just the form name.

Hope this helps, Dean.