Forms 3.0 and referencing procedures in other forms

From: Brian Cameron <2020sol_at_mpx.com.au>
Date: 1998/02/03

[Quoted] Hi All,

We are trying to compile a form in the forms designer which references an object in another form eg:

  DEFINE PROCEDURE       NAME = S$_CLASS_CALC       DEFINE REFERENCE

         OWNER = SAISPRD
         APPLICATION = SOQOLIB
         PROCEDURE = S$_CLASS_CALC

      ENDDEFINE REFERENCE

   ENDDEFINE PROCEDURE But we keep getting the error:

S$_CLASS_CALC not available for copying or referencing.

I've located the form which contains the actual S$_CLASS_CALC procedure so my question is How do I point the form to the form containing the S$_CLASS_CALC procedure. Also How do I locate where the current form is looking for the form containing S$_CLASS_CALC.

Can any one help

TIA Brian
bcamero5_at_metz.une.edu.au Received on Tue Feb 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message