ConText Thesaurus Bug?

From: Lawrence <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/03

I upload a thesaurus file using ctxldr80, it loads without reporting any errors.

When I try to use the ConText Cartridge Admin utility and try to expand some of the thesaurus nodes I get the error

'PL/SQL Numeric Value error

CTX_THES line 420'

Now it does not even open the Thesaurus it gives me the error

'Runtime error 6 Overflow'

whenever I double-click on the thesaurus.

Would anyone know what causes thes errors? My upload file conforms to the guidelines given in the ConText Administrator manual.
i.e. each terms is on a single line terminated with CR/LF Each (RT, NT, SYN, BT, SN) begins with the tag (in capitals) followed by a space
Each term or Scope note is less that 255 characters

My thesaurus file is 8841 lines.

Thanking you in advance for your help

Regards
Lawrence Received on Tue Feb 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message