Pointer to the Oracle DataBase

From: Shay Amar <shay_at_fundtech.co.il>
Date: 1998/02/03

Hi there

I have a strange problem.
I use CV++ under windows95 & windows NT and OCI to get access to the Oracle Server.

I have a Class that connects to the Oracle database. When I try to transfer a pointer of the Database class to an another class the pointer transferrs ok. For some unknown reason, when I am debug the apllication under windows 95 every time I try to do something with the pointer I recived from the database class, the program hangs.For example when I execute the "commit" command. The same code works fine under windows NT.

Why???

Many thanks
Shay Received on Tue Feb 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message