Re: Dev2000 Insert and Commit without visible block

From: Peter H. Larsen <petlars_at_pip.dknet.dk>
Date: 1998/01/31

Hi Joseph,
To commit using PL/SQL commits and not forms commit simple call STANDARD.COMMIT. This is a command you should use with cauthing .. be sure that forms hasn't posted any rows to the database when calling it. Otherwise it's just like writting a commit in a stored procedure - forms has NO idea what's going on :))

Regards
Peter H. Larsen (petlars_at_pip.dknet.dk) Oracle Consultant (not affiliated with Oracle)