Re: JDBC Driver for Reliant UNIX

From: Tom Cooke <tom_at_tomcooke.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/01/29

Hi. Do you mean this? By definition, Java is interpreted, so there is only _one_ platform independent version of any driver unless native code is used (native code is _not_ used in the Oracle JDBCTHIN driver). So just go to Oracle's web site, get JDBCTHIN.ZIP, and unzip it using GNU ZIP or something into a place on your Reliant UNIX web server that you can set as CODEBASE.

Sorry if I have misheard you.

In article <34D0C280.7712AC58_at_sni.be>, Pierre-Paul Bertieaux <Pierre- Bertieaux_at_sni.be> writes

--
Tom Cooke