Re: Migrate Forms 2.3 to 4.5

From: Subramanian.R.V <suburv_at_kumaran.com>
Date: 1998/01/29

hi,

Kumaran systems Inc Toronto (canada) Leaders in Migration Technology Offers direct migration from 2.3 to 4.5 , using tools that can be licensed for the end user.The tools are easy to use and can be programmed for specific requirements.We support all platforms that oracle devloper/2000 supports. We also perform cross platform migrations.
For more details visit our web site at www.kumaran.com, Or call Paul Essary at 1-800-5862726 x 116. (toll free)
For Technical Questions call Subramanian.R.V (subu) at 1-800-5862726 x 149. (toll free).

Thanks & Regards,
Subramanian.R.V.
Kumaran Systems Inc. Toronto.
suburv_at_kumaran.com
 1-800-5862726 x 149.

sriniwass_at_ohm.com wrote in article <886090176.588120070_at_dejanews.com>...