PDE-PER001 internal err (deplu3)

From: Joanne James <jjames_at_crystalconsulting.com>
Date: 1998/01/28

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to generate a sequence number from a pre-insert trigger and am getting some kind of PDE 'internal error', somehow emanating from procedure builder. (PDE-PER001 internal error(deplu3)) When I looked this up, it said either a change had been made to a system table by someone (not applicable in this case) or there was a bug and I would have to contact Oracle. Anyone heard of this error and when trying to access a sequence? I ran the same code (without the 'into' part of it) using the sql worksheet and it worked FINE (using the same user id). When running it within forms, I got the above error. The code I ran:
select medical.person_seq.nextval
into :insplan.insplanid
from dual;
Any suggestions? Received on Wed Jan 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message