Reports 2.5 Parameter Form Question?

From: <snoman_at_usa.net>
Date: 1998/01/27

Hi everybody, I'd like to know if it is possible to decide at runtime whether to display the runtime parameter form or not from within the Reports itself. For example, in the BeforeForm Trigger I will check if a certain parameter is passed to the report (e.g., emp_id), then I'd like not to display the parameter form; whereas, I'd display it if the parameter was not passed (NULL).

 Does anyone know if that's possible or not in reports. I've looked in the manuals, but there is nothing about the subject.

By the way, I am calling the Reports from with Oracle Forms 4.5 using the RUN_PRODUCT procedure rather than from the command line. This procedure doesn't provide the option/parameter of bypassing the parameter form.

 Thanks in advance
Samir

P.S:
 I'd appreciate it if an e-mail replay could be sent to snoman_at_usa.net