Procs too large for PB

From: <ObrieS_at_treas.gov.ab.ca>
Date: 1998/01/26

[Quoted] Upon adding more code to an existing procedure (a stored program unit, in the database, using procedure builder) standard in(put) just stops. If I delete a char, then I can type a char. I've played around with it and I'm 99% sure that this particular program unit has reached it's max size (~32K). It's peculiar, no error msg is displayed.

I suspect there is a setting that can be changed in order to allow a larger program unit.

Any administrators with any suggestions???

OS info:

     NT Server, Win95 Client.
[Quoted] Oracle info:

    Oracle Procedure Builder V1.5.5.7.0