Re: Oracle & Excel

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1998/01/23

Hi Jeff,

You could use a utility I wrote to get easy access to Oracle.

Please point your browser to:
http://members.aol.com/gjlinker/projects/oraxcel

There is a description of the program as well as screen prints.

The tool appears as a new menu item in Excel. It allows you to use Excel as a front-end to your databases.

 You can query and fetch the results into Excel. The tool also provides an easy to use data entry facility. Updates are also allowed.

Hope my tool can be of help,

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker