Go_form help!

From: D. Shah <dipen_at_dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/01/22

[Quoted] I've been attempting to use the Go_Form command in SQL*Forms 4.5 using syntax GO_FORM('form name');

e.g. go_form('seats');

where 'seats' is DEFINITELY the form name. Unfortunately SQL*Forms gives an error stating that 'FRM-40738: Argument 1 to built in GO_FORM cannot b be null.' Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

[Quoted] Another thing. I have a go_block command in a script. The command used to sucessfully go to the correct block. Now it ALWAYS goes to the PREVIOUS block! Is this a bug within ORACLE - or is there something else I can do to avoid this error recurring?

ANY help will be much appreciated!

Thanks and Best Regards
Dipen Received on Thu Jan 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message