Problem with Migration Wizard

From: Liana Labuschagne <llb_at_xcel.co.za>
Date: 1998/01/22

[Quoted] Hi all,

We are experiencing a problem with the Oracle Migration Wizard for MS Access version 1.5.2.0.0 - 32 bit. When we want to migrate a database
(approx. 4.5 Mb in size) the wizard works fine up to point where the
schema instructions is supposed to be generated. At the end of generation of script files process, we get the following error:

The disk used as a temporary area by Jet is full 3183

and no script files is written to disk.

Is memory / diskspace the problem?
How much of each do we actually need for the migration (Note: The helpfile indicates that we need 8Mb memory and about 2.5 times the mdb size diskspace)
Or is it the complexity of the database?

We are using the wizard for Oracle 7.3
We are using a Windows NT 4.0 machine with 64Mb memory and about 500Mb free diskspace.
We want to migrate an Access 95 database.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Thanks in advance
Liana
(llb_at_xcel.co.za)