Execute SQL on the Web ?

From: Cheah Boon Yee <bycheah_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1998/01/22

Hi!!!
[Quoted] I would like to develop some application that uses Web Application Server and Oracle 8.0.
Currently, I am trying to do a SQL Client on a homepage it self meaning I want the user to key in the SQL statement on the web and when he execute that statement, I want to catch the output and print it on to a home page..

Would that be possible ?? If it can be done, how shall I do it ?

Thanks for reading my problem, if anyone have any idea on how to do it, please email me at bycheah_at_bigfoot.com

regards,
Boon Yee
bycheah_at_bigfoot.com Received on Thu Jan 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message