Best Oracle book(s) to learn from??

From: Owen Korkie <okorkie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/01/22

[Quoted] Hi there:

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am wondering if anybody has any suggestions on which are some of the [Quoted] best books for a newbe to learn Oracle from. I have no experience what so ever with Oracle and I plan on taking courses from our community college but in the mean time, I want to start on my own. I would like to know which book(s) is the easiest to understand as well as which has examples and exericises to get practice on. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please e-mail me at okorkie_at_hotmail.com

      -thanks, Owen Korkie
                       Calgary, AB Canada