RE: PO8 connectivity with D2K under Windows95

From: Madhu Cherukuri <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/20

Lynch,

Thanks! It worked!
But there is another problem I'm facing between Des2K and PO8 That is I'm unable to install the Repository. When I start the Repository Admin utility and try to install, it seems to try to import and that process is terminated with the following series of mesgs.

Connecte to Personal Oracle 8.0.3.0.0 production

Imp .....  Oracle error 942 encountered
............ Table or view does not exist
............ Import views not installed notify your DBA
............ Import terminated unsuccessfully.

Anybody has done this ?
Please help me

Madhu Cherukuri <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_worldnet.att.net>