Forms 4.5 and OCX Controls for TABS

From: Jayadas C <jayadasc_at_emirates.com>
Date: 1998/01/18

Hi all !

We have been using VideoSoft's TAB VBX in Oracle Forms 4.5 ( Dev2K 1.3.2 ) in MS Windows 3.1 environment. We are planning to migrate all our applications to Windows NT 4.0 and I believe the TAB VBX is not going to work in a 32-bit environment.

First of all is it feasible to use a TAB OCX and get those forms working in a 32 bit environment ?. In that case, I need information on using OCXs in Forms 4.5 32 bit version.

I am also on the lookout for TAB OCX which I can use instead of VideoSoft's TAB VBX. If anyone can provide details regarding any of these ( Tips, Hints, related Issues, Vendor/Products Info ), it would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you all in anticipation,

regards,
Jayadas Received on Sun Jan 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message