Re: Personnel Oracle

From: Colin Sutherland <colin.sutherland_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: 1998/01/17

No Problem I do this all the time.

The thing to look out for is the PL/SQL version ( can be viewed when logged into SQLPLUS.

The non-personal oracle version must be the same or lower than the Oracle Servers version.

Hope this helps

Regards

Colin.

Mark Robbins <ROBBINS.nospam_at_NTCNAS01Pb.NTC.NOKIA.COM> wrote in article <34BDE7D4.799A_at_NTCNAS01Pb.NTC.NOKIA.COM>...