ODBC : How to access Oracle 7.1 data from Excel with ODBC driver

From: (wrong string) ²ø©P <mkloo22_at_netvigator.com>
Date: 1998/01/16

Could anybody tell me how to access Oracle 7.1 data from Microsoft Excel 97 with ODBC driver ?

  1. Where can I get the ODBC driver for Oracle 7.1 ?
  2. How do I install this ODBC driver so that I can see it from 'Control [Quoted] Panel', '32 bit ODBC driver' ? [Quoted]
  3. Do I also need to install this ODBC driver on the Oracle server ? [Quoted]
  4. Do I need to install MS Query ?

I have no experience in using ODBC driver and Excel for accessing Oracle 7.1 data, if you have it, please share it with me.

Lo Ming On
Hong Kong
1998-1-16 Received on Fri Jan 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message