Oracle 8 & WebServer 2

From: Roberto Finelli <se_at_ipsnet.it>
Date: 1998/01/16

[Quoted] I read on the news a message about errors in Web Server 2 installation on Oracle 8, that is:
>OWS-05526: Service OWA_DBA submission failed due to error 3121
>ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed
during the installation of DCD.

I have the same problem. I read Thomas Kytes's answer, but his tip didn't help. I installed Sql*Net 2 and configured it as well, but I keep on getting errors in DCD installation, and I can't make SQL*Net 2 work together with Net8 neither alone with Oracle 8. What was wrong?

Thanks anticipately

Roberto Finelli
se_at_ipsnet.it Received on Fri Jan 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message