Problem with Form_Trigger_Failure in Key-Commit trigger

From: (wrong string) ªü´ö Thenardier <Thenardier_at_POBoxes.com>
Date: 1998/01/16

I use Key-Commit trigger for committing data in a base table to the database. And i'll do some final checks before i issue a COMMIT command in the trigger. If there is any error occur, a RAISE Form_Trigger_Failure is fired to stop the program. But everytime i RAISE the Form_ Trigger_Failure and there is unCOMMITted record in the base table block, the Form just prompt me to decide if i want to save the information or not instead of stop the program. I have 3 options,
Yes, No, or Cancel. When i choose Yes, the program just COMMIT the block's items automatically!

But i RAISE Form_Trigger_Failure because there is something wrong with the user input.

How can i kick the 'Yes, No, Cancel' away? If they must appear, what should i do?

Thanks!

Thenard Received on Fri Jan 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message