*** TOAD is moving *** Please note!

From: toadster <jmmcda_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/01/13

Thanks to all of you who have sent kudos for the new features in TOAD and especially for your notes of encouragement for the new freeware release.

Unfortunately, my ISP limits bandwidth and we've already blown away my monthly quota in just a few days. TOAD is being downloaded at an ever increasing rate and is currently at about 50 downloads per day; sometimes much more. The rate has been growing since October and shows no signs of leveling off.

At this rate, my current ISP has no plan that will work for us. Also a bummer, my isp (Mindspring) is incapable of switching me to a higher plan in mid-month (or refuses to take the time to do so) so the old TOAD page is going to die any day now.

So, I've switched ISPs to one that has no bandwidth limitations. I should also have a domain name in a few days which will make the url: www.toadsoft.com

In the meantime, you can use the ip address of:

http://209.37.83.55/

Please inform anyone that is interested! Again, thanks! Received on Tue Jan 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message