Re: Using Forms 3.0 with SQL*Net V2.2

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/01/13

From: RonO <rono_at_envipco.com> >>
 I can connect to the 7.2 DB using SQL*Net V2.2 and SQL*Plus V3, but when I try to run RUNFORM, it craps out with a ORA-3121 error (meaning it doent see an interface driver... <<

Dumb question, was the form compiled against the 7.2 instance? Forms 3.0 still comes with version 7.2 and we run 3.0 with our 7.2.3 database using sqlnet ver 1, but we did switch to ver 2 for a few days to try it out. In fact our primary development database is version 7.3 with sqlnet ver 2 and we are doing forms 3.0 development just fine. We had a form 4.5 conversion under study, but resources....another post some other time.

Good luck.

Mark Powell -- Oracle 7 Certified DBA
- The only advice that counts is the advice that you follow so follow your own advice - Received on Tue Jan 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message