Oracle Reports 2.5 Queries

From: reuven levene <reuven.levene_at_reuters.com>
Date: 1998/01/12

Hi there,
I have recently started using Oracle Reports 2.5 with Oracle server release 7.3
on an NT 4.0 environment. During this familiarisation process I have had some
problems and would be grateful for advice (I apologise in advance if these seem
to be very basic queries).

  1. How do I set the report to be in character based landscape orientation? I have done the following but can not get it to work: 1.1) Changed the report Properties Page Width x Height to 11'' by 8.5'' 1.2) Added to the Report Parameter Form Destination type, Mode and Orientation. 1.3) Made sure that while reporting the printer is set to Landscape orientation.
  2. How do I implement page a header and footer for each printed page?
  3. How do I change the text in a boilerplate?

I would appreciate if replies can be CC'd to reuven.levene_at_reuters.com. Thanks for replies.
Reuven Levene. Received on Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message