Re: HOW TO CHANGE DEFAULT DATE FORMAT?

From: lge <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: 1998/01/11

Sean,

You need to edit the registry. The Win 95 help system describes how. I would recommend making a backup of the registry (explained in the help system) before making any changes.

Here's a quick overview of the steps. From the start menu, choose run, type in regedit, and click OK. In the Registry Editor, expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE node, then expand the SOFTWARE node. Click the ORACLE key to display the Oracle configuration parameters. From the menu, use Edit | New | String Value to add your new variables. Once you have added your variable, double-click it to assign a value.

Refer to the release notes for Dev2k 2.0. It contains a few sections on date handling including environment variables that you might be interested in setting.

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_flash.net