Replacement Cartridge on Webserver 3.0?

From: <gosta.hulden_at_adera.se>
Date: 1998/01/09

Have you made an successfull installation of Oracle Replacement Cartridge on Webserver 3.0? In that case maybe you could help me.

I had no problem installing it on Webserver 2.1, but when it comes to 3.0 (Solaris) I failed. I get no kind of error message, the browser just keeps on searching for the page (dynamic), but without any result. Since i get no error, no error log is created. I followed the instructions found on: http://govt.us.oracle.com/stage/owarepl/doc/owas3.html

Do you have hint on what could be wrong? Did you have a problem you managed to solve? Please mail me!

//Gösta Huldén
gosta.hulden_at_adera.se