Replication Help Needed

From: Ellen Liang <ellen_at_letterbox.com>
Date: 1998/01/09

I have problem trying out the Oracle Replication. The Master Definition Site's All_REPCATLOG keep having "AWAIT_CALLBACK" in "REQUEST GENERATE_SUPPORT_PHASE_1" for my remote database. But the remote database has the status "Ready" for "REQUEST GENERATE_SUPPORT_PHASE_1"

Why the Master Definition Site does not recognized the response from the remote database ?

The surrogate user is created with the proper database link is created on both sides.
The repadmin user is created with the proper database link is created on both sides.

Puzzled.
Ellen. Received on Fri Jan 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message