Re: Trial Developer 2000 CD available????

From: Robert J. Muller <poesys_at_sirius.com>
Date: 1998/01/08

Most bookstores are now stocking the second edition of my book, and unfortunately Oracle didn't want to put the trial version out again, so the CD includes only the Oracle Tools CD, with lots of stuff describing the product. With the release schedule being the way it is, Oracle found it difficult to keep the trial version in the published book up to date, so they decided not to include it in the second edition, which covers Developer/2000 release 2 in detail.
  --Bob Muller (Poesys Associates, muller_at_poesys.com)

Patrick Huynh wrote:

> You can find a full version (Release 1.2) of Developer/2000 in CD included
> in the book:
>
> "ORACLE Developer/1000 Handbook" ,
> ORACLE Press, 1996, McGraw-Hill
>
> However, this trial CD is for Windows 3.x only. I already tried this CD
> and it worked pretty well.
>
> If you like to know more about this book, you can
> connect "http:/www.osborne.com/" to get more info.
> I hope this help you. Good luck.
>
> > "Alex Jentilucci" <AlexJent_at_prodigy.net> wrote in article
 <01bd1a3d$43810ca0$1a88edcc_at_alexjent>...