Re: DEV2000 2.0 on NT CRASH

From: <czetie_at_nospamus.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/01/08

Steven Carrola wrote:

> I am experiencing frequent "invalid page faults" crashes running Dev2K 2.0 on
> Windows 95 with 32 MB of RAM. The page faults occur for a variety of
> actions, but they all seem to involve mouse events...Module save, click on
> the Property window, Run.
>
> It seems that 2.0 is buggy no matter what the platform is. Has anyone heard
> of a recent fix?

I'd have to disagree with you, Steven - if there were a lot of problems with 2.0, I'd have certainly heard it about it! I've been running every build for the last 12 months on both 95 and NT without significant problems.

Please check for "local" problems such as install problems, file system issues, maybe a bad mouse driver - and if that doesn't solve it give WWS a call. Received on Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message