compiling forms developed on WIN/95 for SUN/SOLARIS.

From: Dorit Noga <doritn_at_bgumail.bgu.ac.il>
Date: 1998/01/07

Hi,
I developed an application with developer2000 for WIN/95 and then I transfered the sources (*.fmb's) to the solaris and compiled them by developer2000 for sun/solaris to create new fmx's. Almost everything works but the problem is the forms does not look the same as on PC. They are much SMALLER and some of the canvases can not be displayed on the screen. It seems to me that I should use the layout editor on solaris to design (make bigger) all the canvases again which means a lot of work that is done twice - once on PC and then on SUN.

Does anybody know a faster way to do this?

Thanks.
Dorit Noga Received on Wed Jan 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message