Problems migrating Discoverer/2000 -> Discoverer3

From: <Angela_Smiley_at_ansett.com.au>
Date: 1998/01/07

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of upgrading from Discoverer/2000 V1.3.2 to Discoverer3 V3.0.8 but I am experiencing problems migrating Business areas from my existing End User Layer.

I have been able to migrate the standard Business areas i.e. "Car Sales", "Personnel" and "Public" successfully, but when I attempt to import our own business area I am receiving the following error:

Error in End User Layer import file - ParseError

Has anyone else experienced this error? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks Angela Smiley