Re: Login screen in forms4.5

From: Cezariusz Marek <Cezariusz.Marek_at_comarch.pl>
Date: 1998/01/07

On Sat, 3 Jan 1998 12:49:39 -0500, "Eric Veilleux - Ers" <eveilleu_at_ers.ca> wrote:
> Forms won't let you run if you're not logged in, what you could do is

That's not true. I have few forms (starting consoles, instalation wizards), that works without logging in.

>> I am developing an application using forms4.5 and wany to develop a
 cutomized
>>loginscreen. I am not able to do it. Please anybody could help me out
>>please???????????

[Quoted] [Quoted] It's not so easy, as it seems to be! You of course have to handle on-logon trigger and put there LOGON procedure. In When-New-Form-Instance do your own logon-screen-processing. But keep in mind, that when you call LOGON from outside the ON-LOGON trigger, it will jump into ON-LOGON trigger first!

So you have to use some trick, to avoid double logon, or even worse double logon-screen.

[Quoted] | Cezariusz Marek                   Cezariusz.Marek_at_ComArch.pl |
| ComArch Bielsko-Bia³a             tel. +48 33 143526         |