Re: CNTL_BREAK

From: Mabel Triguis <mabel_triguis_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/01/06

A time ago when I phoned Oracle Support Services regarding this problem they told me that this is a bug going to be fixed in the next version. Sorry.
You can also read 'Cancel operation when ...' in this newsgroup.

John L. Williams <williamj_at_afsac.wpafb.af.mil> wrote in article <34B29492.BC4_at_afsac.wpafb.af.mil>...