Oracle 7 and Access Upsizing Tool

From: Will Crawford <will_at_dexs.com>
Date: 1998/01/06

[Quoted] I have an Oracle 7.3.3 installation, and I need to move data from a large (~70mb) and fairly complex MS Access database into Oracle. When I run the Oracle Migration Wizard for MS Access, it gets through some of my data and then crashes with a memory related error (sorry - I don't have the exact message since it happened a few weeks back and I don't have time to rerun the whole thing). I tried freeing up lots more virtual memory, which didn't help. Exporting structures only worked fine. The whole thing is running on a 266mhx PentiumII server with 64mb of RAM and a SCSI disk subsystem.

Thanks,

Will