Re: PL/SQL procedures and packages

From: Jomarlen <jomarlen_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/01/06

Yes, well this tells you how to store your procedure into the database NOT keep it in memory.

What you need to do is use packages. This is good practice anyway as it enables you to group like objects together.

The first time a package is accessed by any user it is loaded into the SGA an remains there, accessible to all users.

John