Re: FRM-99999 error on Web forms

From: Vaughan Castine <vaughan_at_unforgettable.com>
Date: 1998/01/06

We have seen this error when the display refers to a system not running an x-server.

Put an x-server on this box and voila No more problems...

Vaughan

PS: If you set the DISPLAY environment variable as part of the login script you won't be prompted for it when starting the Forms Listener

Gu_Guojiang_at_prc.com wrote