Re: JDBC Thin Driver

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen_at_openlinksw.com>
Date: 1998/01/05

In article <34B1102A.DC78478B_at_netvision.net.il>, Guy_C_at_netvision.net.il says...
> Hi All !
>
> I have a strange problem : I just can't find explanations or samples or
> any docs
> about "JDBC Thin", I mean beyond the regular hype. I need to WORK with
> this
> type on JDBC driver ASAP. Can you explain to me how do I work with the
> "JDBC Thin" ? What should I do in the Database Server side ? What should
>
> I do
> in the Applet/Application side ? Must I work with Oracle's web server ?
>
> I would be very grateful for any information you can give !!!!!
>

> Thanks, Guy

Guy,

OpenLink Software provides Thin High-Performance JDBC Drivers for Oracle 6 upto Oracle 8.

All the information you need is available at the following URL: http://www.openlinksw.com/main/product.htm

You can also download a free non expiring evaluation copy of the software from our Web Site.

Regards,
Kingsley Idehen
OpenLink Software Received on Mon Jan 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message