JDBC Thin Driver

From: Guy Cohen <Guy_C_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1998/01/05

[Quoted] Hi All !

[Quoted] I have a strange problem : I just can't find explanations or samples or any docs
[Quoted] about "JDBC Thin", I mean beyond the regular hype. I need to WORK with this
type on JDBC driver ASAP. Can you explain to me how do I work with the "JDBC Thin" ? What should I do in the Database Server side ? What should

I do
[Quoted] in the Applet/Application side ? Must I work with Oracle's web server ?

[Quoted] I would be very grateful for any information you can give !!!!!

        Thanks, Guy Received on Mon Jan 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message