Re: PL/SQL procedures and Packages

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_southeast.net>
Date: 1998/01/05

 If I understand your question correctly, (having variable persist between calls to a stored procedure?) then the only way that I know of is to create a package. In the specification (or body for private variables) for that package define any variables that you want their values to be available between calls to the package. I don' think there is a way to do it with a regular procedure, but I might be wrong.

Patrick Flahan
flahan_at_southeast.com

Amoda Kulkarni wrote in article <34AEFFB7.6FCB_at_bellsouth.net>...