Re: Default Fonts in Forms

From: Mabel Triguis <mabel_triguis_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/01/04

Hello Tom!
Did you try setting up in your Oracle.ini? FORMS45_DEFAULTFONT="MS Sans Serif.8"

If you have 32 bit app you have to setup it in Windows: Star

   Run 'REGEDIT'

      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
	SOFTWARE
		ORACLE

and there you add ( using edit->new->string value and edit->modify)

FORMS45_DEFAULTFONT="MS Sans Serif.8"

Tom Donovan <tdonovan_at_pluto.skyweb.net.NOSPAM> wrote in article <34A7E484.5BFC_at_pluto.skyweb.net.NOSPAM>...