Designer 2000 1.3.2 problem?

From: Lawrence Simela <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1997/12/31

I dont't know if this is a problem or a configuration issue.

In the Entity Relationship Diagramer, deleted relationships seem to persist in the UIDs window as candidate relationships.

This means that if I use the Database Design Wizard, I get tables with unwanted foreign keys (relationships which were deleted in Designer).

Has anyone experienced the same problem and hown have they got around it apart from deleting the whole entity and re-entering it... there does not seem to be a way around it.

Any help would be most appreciated. Replies to the group please.

Thank you.
Lawrence Simela
MAHALINI CONSULTING LIMITED Received on Wed Dec 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message