Re: Java Cartridge - using html template

From: Bharat Yarlagadda <byarlaga_at_ford.com>
Date: 1997/12/30

venu_at_internetlab.net wrote:

> A Java cartridge question:
>
> I am trying to use the java.html.HtmlFile class to create dynamic text in
> my html template page - no success. When I invoke my class thru the
> browser, I get the browser's 'Save As' dialog box (?).
>
> However, if I use the HtmlPage class to create the web page from scratch
> thru the program, it works fine - but that's not what I want. I want to
> use my html pages as a template.
>
> Can someone let me know what I'm missing. Or can someone point me to any
> sample?
>
> Thanks a lot.
> - Venu

Venu,

Your Web Server has to be setup to process the Java Cartridge or any other program that it doesn't know. You have to setup the mime types for the java cartridge for your web server. Refer your web server manual to setup mime types.

Bharat... Received on Tue Dec 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message