forms 4.5 Enabled property /Bevel property

From: Tracey Berukoff <tlberukoff_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/12/30

[Quoted] 2 questions. I have display only fields on my form. If I set the navigable property to false, the user can still go to them by clicking the mouse, which I don't want. If I set the enabled property to false, it works great but the text in the item is greyed out. Is there any way to use ENABLED = FALSE without greying out the text??

Also, can I dynamically change the bevel property of an item at run time??

Any help is appreciated.

Tracey Received on Tue Dec 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message