Re: Help!! Forms45_path not working.

From: Joe Strano <jstrano_at_dulcian.com>
Date: 1997/12/24

FORMS45_PATH does have a maximum character limitation. Unfortunately, when the demos are installed,
Oracle uses most of the available space. My remedy is to delete some of the DEMO directories in the PATH.

Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.

Dean Harris <HarrisDE_at_MUOhio.Edu> wrote in article <3490142C.42310362_at_MUOhio.Edu>...