Re: Crystal Rep 6.0 How To

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_pop.primenet.com>
Date: 1997/12/23

Crystal uses the term 'linked subreport' for Master/Detail type reports - see the help files about creating this type of report.

Most Crstal reports use a 'vertical' paradigm for layout, so I don't know about 'side-by-side' but it should be possible to arrange the subreport so that it looks like that.

There is a book 'Crystal Reports for Dummies' that just came out, but I haven't seen it or any review of it.

Try Crystal's Web site for more info about their training sessions, etc..

www.img.segatesoftware.com/crystalreports/

Hope it helps,
Reply by Email to john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us