Printing Oracle Reports on OpenVMS

From: D Morrow <morrowd_at_ci.portsmouth.va.us>
Date: 1997/12/23

I am used to designing and printing from Oracle Reports directly on the client.
In the production environment, some reports will be run from the command line in VMS. The output from the report goes to a file and then this file is
printed to the appropriate queue. The report goes to the printer but fonts and images are not correct -- it looks like strict ASCII output instead of PostScript.

I would appreciate any input I can get on printing reports in the VMS environment.
I have been reading the Developer/2000 for OpenVMS User's Guide; but, would like to make sure I am understanding everything correctly.

If more info is needed before anyone can share any knowledge, please let me know.

Thanks so much! Received on Tue Dec 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message