resizable fields...

From: Eric veilleux <eveilleu_at_ers.ca>
Date: 1997/12/23

   Hi, I've got a form with 5 fields in a multi row block. I've got it looking and feeling pretty much like the explorer in win'95 and NT with the names of the fields in buttons used to reorder the block. Between the buttons I've got litle 2 pixel wide fields. When the user presses down with the mouse on'em I change the cursor to a croshair then when he lets go at it I change it back and resize my fields, I'm using this 'cause I want to be able to resise the fields at runtime just like in the explorer. It all works fine except that I'd like the cursor to change into some sort of vertical line instead of thecrosshair (again, like the explorer).

    I tought of extending the height of the litle black field then making it move in a when-mouse-move trigger but it's painfully slow... I need help.

    Eric Veilleux
    eveilleu_at_ers.ca Received on Tue Dec 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message